Saturday 16 April 2011

Art, how great thou....

Thank you for :

The grace of fallen flowers in the night.


The making of pretty bobby pins, and how this one happened to be basking in our bathroom light filtered through a glass ball.


The little dead moth floating in the birds bath all alone in the night reminding me there is SO much more going on in this spectacular world than I can ever imagine. Beautiful little moth.


The way that nature collected itself together on this old hessian bag in our courtyard with the help of a breeze and the randomness of the universe.


A deserted, cobweb covered old wasps nest to create with.


Things that I find when I am out and about that seem to say
'Hello, isn't today a lovely day!'
The universe is completely random and purposeful, carefree and focused.



ESPECIALLY for night lights and all the nightdreams I've had while we've been on our way to or back from a night outing, staring out car windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment